Lately I've been dealt a series of personal tragedies that have just about knocked me off my feet. Add the overall bad economy to the equation and I sometimes feel I'm barely hanging on.
I'm not alone, I know. Many people are struggling with personal and professional problems simultaneously. Symptoms I see in myself and others:
- Feeling numb
- Unable to think clearly and make decisions
- Depressed and sad
- Afraid of what the future holds
- Unable to appreciate personal and professional achievements
- Don't want to be around people, but don't want to be alone, either
- Forgetting to breath
- Describe what struggles you're going through
- Tell us what's worked for you and might be helpful to someone else reading this post.