I just discovered TwitJobSearch, a search engine that connects job seekers and recruiters for specific jobs through Twitter.
How good is it? I really don't know, but at least in theory it seems to have potential.
How the Tool Works
- On twitjobsearch.com, enter the job title you seek.
- When the search results come up, click the "I can do that" icon associated with a job that appeals to you.
- At that point you're asked to sign up for TwitJobSearch. Note, signing up allows TwitJobSearch access to your Twitter account.
- From there you can:
- Apply for jobs.
- Send messages and your profile to specific recruiters.
- Allow recruiters to contact you.
- Upload information such as your resume, LinkedIn profile, or video message.
- View similar information about recruiters.
Please note, I am not endorsing TwitJobSearch, and I have received no compensation for discussing it on my blog. In fact, I'm curious to know if it's something I should endorse.
Please tell us your experiences with and opinions of this and other Twitter Job Search tools. Inquiring minds want to know!