1. Go to my YouTube account (http://www.youtube.com/susanirelandresumes)
2. Browse through the videos listed there. When you see one you like, copy the code in the Embed field, which is just to the right of the video.
3. Paste that code onto your website or blog.
If you have a YouTube account (which is free and easy to create) you can:
1. Make a playlist of the videos you like, perhaps having a few playlists according to topic, and then copy and paste the code for each playlist onto your website or blog.
2. Subscribe to my account so you get an alert about new videos when they come out. I usually upload about three videos a week, and I don't post all of them here in The Job Lounge.
3. Rate and comment on the videos. Doing so will help me make better videos, so I appreciate the feedback!