Saturday, February 05, 2011

Free Resume Help for Military Personnel Looking for a Job in the Civilian Job Market

Are you currently in the U.S Military and scheduled to exit in 2011? Or, did you exit the U.S. Military anytime since January 2010 and are still looking for a civilian job? If so, I want to help with your resume!

If you qualify for my Free Military-to-Civilian Resume Help, I'll give you a free one-month membership to Susan Ireland's Ready-Made Resumes. This online resume builder has a special section with resume templates and advice specifically for job seekers making a military-to-civilian transition.

Once you complete your resume, I'll personally review it.

My Free Military-to-Civilian Resume Help is for a limited time only, and conditions apply, including:
  • You use one of my military-to-civilian resume templates to create your resume.
  • You agree to allow me to review your finished resume.
  • You allow me to make your resume anonymous and publish it on my website or in hardcopy tutorials or books.
What do I get out of it?
  • Firsthand feedback on Susan Ireland's Ready-Made Resumes for military personnel re-entering the civilian job market.
  • Excellent sample resumes for my website and to use in my presentations to career development professionals, especial those working with personnel and officers leaving the military.
  • The honor of helping those who have served my country.

Sorry, this offer expired on January 1, 2012.

No comments: