Zenn E. Car
0 Gasfree Way
Clear Air, ME 000000
Zero Emissions No Noise (ZENN) street-legal neighborhood car
• A real head-turner, even without the rumble of a gas guzzling engine.
• Ranked sexiest and most affordable among all small cars, including Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini.
• Zero to 25 in 3.9 seconds.
• Hatchback that can carry two passengers, two dogs, a case of brewsky, and seven bags of groceries with room to spare.
• All electric motor that delivers amazing pickup, even on substantial inclines.
• At three cents a mile, costs less to drive than a gas-powered lawnmower.
• Washes down with one gallon of water and three paper towels.
• Cheaper to maintain than a Saint Bernard (smells better, too). No oil or filter changes and, did I mention NO GAS?
• Fully loaded: power windows, door locks, security system, CD/radio/IPOD dock, heat, and AC (2/20 – that’s two windows down/20 mph).
• Brilliant blue exterior that can be seen 20 feet away in pea-soup fog.
• About the size of a big sofa (but more comfortable)
• Length: 120.8 inches
• Width: 58.8 inches
• Height: 55.9 inches
• Wheelbase: 70.7 inches
• Track: 50 inches
• All weather, ABS body with welded aluminum space frame
• 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
• Digital instrumentation
• Alloy wheels
• Rear window wiper / defogger
• Fast charging station
• Air conditioner (the real kind)
• Sun roof
• Colors: Electric Blue, Earth Friendly Green, or Recycled Silver
• Front wheel drive
• 3 Phase 300 Amp 7.6 hp AC Motor by Advanced Motors and Drives
• 10.33:1 single speed transaxle
Resume written by Susan Ireland, susanireland.com
with Charlie Vincent