Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Full-time Typing Job Wanted

Question
I am a 36 year old man and I always wanted an entry-level typing job with basic office and filing full-time. I have never found anything full-time -- the jobs are always part-time. How can I find a full-time position? Thank you.

Answer
I just did a quick search and found a number of typing positions. Most of the jobs listed on the page don't say they're part-time so I assume they are full-time. In conducting my search, I entered my zip code, which is in the San Francisco Bay Area. So when you enter your information in the search box at the top of the page, enter your zip code to find jobs in your area.

Alternatively, you could take a part-time typing position with the hope of moving into a full-time position with the same employer.

Best of luck with your job search!

No comments: